Monday, April 4, 2011

Additional Resources for Early Childhood Studies!

I was exploring resources on the web and came across:



Jul19 2010
ED Launches Early Learning Initiative Web Page
The U.S. Department of Education has announced a new web page devoted to early learning. According to the announcement, the web page is designed to include information about:
 key programs, funding opportunities, resources and publications, technical assistance, and interagency work.
early learning in the Administration’s proposal for reauthorizing the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA).
investments in early learning across Departments.
The page includes presentation materials, a webinar, blog posts, and public comments from our Listening and Learning about Early Learning tour.  

The link to this new webpage is:

http://www.ed.gov/early-learning

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting. I will definetly check that out. I am learning so much from this class and classmates. If I quit tomorrow I feel I have definetly gotten my money's worth with all that I can bring back to the classroom and my colleagues. Thank you.
    P.S. I am not quitting tomorrow!! Ha!!

    ReplyDelete